At Arise Community Church, we believe attending church should be enjoyable. We worship
together as a family who has discovered the joy of the Christian lifestyle. Everyone is equally important no
matter who they are, what they have, or what clothes they wear. We personally invite you to come to our
church expecting to be encouraged and enlightened.
- To be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement.
- To share the good news of Jesus Christ with all we come in contact with, no matter who they are or what they have.
- To develop people to spiritual maturity and equip every believer for a significant ministry by helping them discover the gifts and talents God has given them.
- To send our Apostles, Evangelists, Prophets, Teachers, and Pastors into the world instead of asking the world to come to us.
- To be a church planter wherever God sends us; realizing that people are far more important to God than property.
- To be known simply as Christians who follow Jesus Christ and not man-made doctrines or denominations.
Currently under construction...